All of the elements that hydroponic plants need - doubling growth in OASIS® hydroponic foam mediums. OASIS® Grower Solutions Hydroponic Fertilizer is a one-bag fertilizer specifically designed for commercial and hobby hydroponic production of lettuce, herbs, greens and most vegetables. The balanced nutrient proportion promotes robust growth and minimizes the necessity for constant back adding of elements, thus eliminating mixing errors and reducing the labor expenses.
OASIS® Grower Solutions’ Hydroponic Fertilizer promotes vigorous plant growth and greater yield through a chelated micro-nutrient package, whereas traditional fertilizer blends may cause deficiency and struggling plant growth. The Hydroponic Fertilizer has a proprietary blend of iron chelates that helps keep iron available even as the pH increases up to a high of 8.0. It additionally contains a significant level of soluble calcium and magnesium. This blend is fortified by the formulation power of the JR Peters family, a leader in high-quality water-soluble fertilizers. The Peters have been proudly innovating and manufacturing fertilizer in the USA for nearly 70 years.
Crop & Use Recommendation
Propagation of leafy greens and herbs for transplant into NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) or DWC (Deep Water)
Features & Benefits
- Designed for hydroponic production of lettuce, herbs, greens and most vegetables
- Technical grade pure nutrients do not cause any toxicity on young plants when applied at recommended rates
- One-bag nutrient solution: Balanced nutrient proportion promotes robust growth
- Low phosphorus levels help prevent excessive elongation
- Healthy roots, green leaves, and rapid growth – all in one bag
- Chelated micronutrients make vital growth components highly soluble and available to plants
- Promotes vigorous plant growth and greater yield through a proprietary blend of iron chelates that keeps iron available even as the pH varies (up to a high of 8.0)
- Soluble calcium and magnesium for all-around plant nutrition